Contrary to popular myth, VBA believes outsourcing is not about what you can subtract from a business. It’s about what you can add. We are a partner completely synchronised with your overall business objectives providing process excellence that exceeds what you can do on your own and unearthing information that gives you a strong competitive edge. VBA helps companies make money, not merely save it.
- Corporate Advisory firm registered in Ghana as Veritas Bridge Advisory (VBA) Limited under the Companies Code, 1963 (Act 179).
- VBA is a trusted partner that helps SMEs create value by providing them with superior financial and business advisory services.
- Main operating office is, Room 2, 1st Floor, Dom Gosala Building, Opposite Allied Fuel Station, 18 Spintex Road, Accra Ghana, with plans for expansion.
- Business advisory
- Fixed Asset Verification
- Service approach based on long-term partnership and aimed at developing integrated growth-oriented solutions to clients’ business problems.
- Every advisory project is treated as “mission-critical” and given high level attention.
- Boost growth in SMEs by providing progressive financial advice
- Primarily focus on SME clients with specific growth objectives
- Maintain trusted long-term partnerships
- Challenge current thinking and conventional financial practice
- Leverage 50+ years of combined international experience in corporate finance & accounting, tax, business advisory, operational strategy and information technology to provide innovative, integrated and tailored solutions to our clients.
VBA aspires to become a number one stop center for promoting private business development, by providing our clients with a unique combination of generic and innovative high end professional services.
Assist persons with business ideas see their ideas become a reality and provide strategic support which would ensure startups survive the scare of ‘the first years’.
Our Core Values
Our team is committed to our clients’ success, to each other, and to our firm. This shared commitment fosters an atmosphere of mutual respect and responsibility in which we strive every day to exceed client expectations and help succeed as a team.
Improving our technology and working methods keeps us at the forefront of a rapidly progressive business environment. We adapt. We change. We evolve. In every respect, we look for innovative ways to enhance our service and help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We are a strong firm because of our teamwork. Teamwork allows us to deliver efficient, effective and integrated services to our clients.
Our clients demand and receive excellence from our staff. Integrity, talent and a drive to excel allows us to deliver excellence and provide the services that our clients value.
Understanding and addressing our clients’ needs is our primary focus. From solving problems to realizing opportunities, our service goal is always to exceed, not just meet, our clients’ expectations.
- International training and experience blended with local market expertise.
- Small and medium enterprises growth focus.
- “One-stop shop” to financial solutions from a strategic perspective.
- Continuously challenging conventional practice.
- Independent and objective advice.
- Long-term client partnership.
- Focus on maximizing value for key stakeholders.
Contrary to popular myth, VBA believes outsourcing is not about what you can subtract from a business. It’s about what you can add. We are a partner completely synchronized with your overall business objectives providing process excellence that exceeds what you can do on your own and unearthing information that gives you a strong competitive edge. VBA helps companies make money, not merely save it.
Business Planning and Financial Modeling
- Business planning for going-concern management, capital raising and strategic alternatives analysis
- Long-term, medium-term and short-term operational planning
- Capital allocation and expenditure planning
- Managerial accounting and performance management (budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, structuring and performance metric evaluation)
- Financial planning and analysis
- Transaction modeling
Deep understanding of business operations and value drivers applied to enhancing value in decision making via planning, forecasting and analysis.
Technical Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Design and implementation of accounting policies and procedures
- Accounting regulatory standards and policy compliance reviews
- Advice and education on new and proposed accounting regulations, standards and pronouncements
- IFRS fair value measurement and disclosures; impairment analysis and reporting
Outstanding commercial knowledge and proficiency in accounting standards applied to solving accounting problems and enhancing quality of financial reporting
- Tax Planning and Implementation;
- Tax Computation;
- Tax Filing;
- Tax Queries Handling;
- General Tax Compliance Advisory.
Fixed Assets Verification
- Physical Fixed Assets verification;
- Identifying the fixed assets;
- Reconciliation of the fixed assets register;
- Creating a fixed assets register;
- Fixed assets tagging (using the latest technology);
- Fixed assets valuation (Using the market values);
- Classification of assets.
Management Information Systems and Technology
- Financial reporting and accounting packages;
- IT process design and performance improvement;
- IT technical due diligence;
- IT risk assessment and management;
- Data mining and business analytics.