Podcast 214: Safwan Shah of PayActiv. Our next visitor from the Lend Academy Podcast is Safwan Shah, CEO and Founder of PayActiv.
The CEO and Founder of PayActiv analyzes obtained wage access and exactly why it may be therefore great for the individuals residing paycheck to paycheck
Approximately half the US population lives paycheck to paycheck and for the they often run out of money between these paychecks year. Therefore, they turn to pay day loans or overdrafts and frequently spend fees that are late well. This costs this population hundreds and even 1000s of dollars each year. There was a much better solution this is certainly just starting to gain traction, it’s called gained wage access.
He could be on an objective to assist this populace obtain access to the funds they have gained.
In this podcast you will discover:
- The concept that resulted in the founding of PayActiv.
- Simply how much it costs employees perhaps maybe not having the ability to access their wages.
- Why received wage access has garnered more attention recently.
- Exactly exactly How PayActiv has exploded in the long run.
- Just just How their wage that is earned access works.
- The guardrails they put in place to make certain their item is employed responsibly.
- Characteristics for the typical individual of PayActiv.
- The pushback they many often get from companies.
- Just Exactly How PayActiv makes cash.
- Information on the bill, SB-472, that PayActiv has sponsored in Ca. Read More