Search Missouri Revised Statutes
Research by Keyword or Citation
1. Any installment that is traditional lender certified under parts 367.100 to 367.200 or section 408.510 will probably be allowed to help make loans and cost costs and interest as authorized under parts 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170.
2. No charter supply, ordinance, guideline, purchase, permit, policy, guideline, or other government action of any governmental subdivision of this state, municipality, town, county, or any agency, authority, board, payment, division, or officer thereof shall:
(1) Prevent, restrict, or discourage installment that is traditional loan providers from lending under parts 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170;
(2) counter, restrict, or discourage conventional installment loan loan providers from operating in virtually any location where any loan provider whom makes loans payable in equal installments over a lot more than three months is allowed; or
(3) Create disincentives for just about any installment that is traditional loan provider from doing financing under sections 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170.
The conditions for this subsection shall perhaps not use the place where a charter provision or legitimate ordinance as of August 28, 2014, expressly pertains to conventional installment loan loan providers.
3. The following terms shall mean as used in this section
(1) “Fully amortized”, the key, thought as amount financed beneath the federal Truth in Lending Act, as well as the planned interest, thought as finance cost beneath the federal Truth in Lending Act, are paid back in significantly equal several installments at fixed intervals to satisfy the buyer’s responsibility;
(2) “Traditional installment loan”, fixed price, fully amortized closed-end extensions of direct customer loans. Nevertheless, if some of the after are real, the deal is certainly not a old-fashioned installment loan: